Monday, April 14, 2008

Paying it Forward

In the spirit of Blogger Appreciation Day as declared by Darren Rowse at Problogger, I have a few people to thank. These are writers and bloggers that have inspired me and helped me in my journey of freelance writing.

  1. Dana Prince—I am thankful to Dana for her inspiration and friendship. She has been a great mentor as well as a great friend. You can find Dana at The Writer’s Blog, Cook it With Love, Healthniche, Momphabet Soup and her professional writing site, Dana Prince Writing Services.

  1. Courtney Ramirez-I am thankful to Courtney for her encouragement and willingness to offer advice as needed. She is a very smart lady and I have learned a lot form watching her do what she does best. I am glad that Courtney has decided to keep her blog Web Writing Info.

  1. Sue LaPointe-I am thankful to Sue for her great advice and encouragement. She is full of lots of great information on making the writing process more profitable. You can find Sue at Working Writer, Happy Writer.

  1. Deb Ng-Deb is an excellent resource for all things related to blogging. She is an inspiration and willingly helps others to get a handle on the blog world. I am thankful for her willingness to help me in the past off-boards and willingness to share what she knows with others each and every day. A few of the places you can find Deb are at Freelance Writing Jobs , Network Blogging Tips , Cookerati , and She Know Parties .

  1. Violette DeSantis—This will come as a surprise to Violette, but I am thankful for her encouragement and support. She is a great friend that I have made in the writing world. You can find Violette at Big Shoes and now at Her Christian Blog .

Thanks again ladies for all that you do! You are truly inspiring and have each helped to motivate me to become a better writer.

3 comments:

Dana Prince said...

Thanks Brenda. I'm very thankful for your friendship too!
Hugs,
-D

Alice said...

Thank you,I'm so touched and honored.

Deb

Courtney said...

Thank you Brenda! I'm so honored to be mentioned in your list of such good company.