Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Oh Happy Day!

So today I had some exciting news...

I landed a writing gig that I really wanted! It isn't a huge gig, but it will be a fun one! It will also be an ongoing job, so that is always a good thing. I have been doing a happy dance all day. Go me!

I found out a few days earlier than was initially posted. The first line of the letter said: "I really like your writing." That is always a great start to any letter! It really made my day!

The fun part about this job is that I will get paid to write my opinion on various items. I will also get to use my byline of blemmet. I will post a link to the site that I will be writing for when everything is ready to go. Look for this post in the future!

2 comments:

Yuwanda Black said...

Brenda,

Congrats on landing the gig! Looks like Christmas came early for you.

FYI, thanks for listing my blog (How to Start a Successful Freelance Career) as one of your favorites.

Continued success to you.

Sincerely,
Yuwanda Black, Web Publisher
InkwellEditorial.com
InkwellEditorial.blogspot.com
"How to Start a Successful Freelance Career" Newsletter
LIVE SOON: SEO-Article-Writer.com

Brenda Emmett said...

Thank you! And you are welcome...I love your blog! :)